SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My new summer ride
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new summer ride Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Zoom Zoom... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8947 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the comments - I haven't been able to wipe the grin off my face since we brought it home. Fun car in good shape and it didn't break the bank.

The little 1.6 in it isn't fast, but being so low to the ground makes it feel like you're flying.

One thing though, I can either take the dog or my fiancée, not both at the same time.

quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Learn to pack lite!

Yeah, about that... Prior to driving this back a little more than 1200 miles after purchasing it, I measured my neighbor's NB Miata trunk; actually put our carry on luggage in it to see what would fit. Barely fit our 2 carry-ons - good to go right? Well it turns out my neighbor doesn't carry a spare tire. Had some creative packing to do, but we got it done. Big Grin

Next on the list is to teach my 26 year old daughter how to drive stick.

Posts: 1806 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
We made a milk run to Kroger when we first bought ours. Just an excuse to drive it mostly.
Anyway,
while we were out a daughter called and ask us to pick up a gallon for her as well and drop it off at her house... and show her the car. Sure thing, but I said two gallons will require two trips to the store! Big Grin

Well it ain't quite THAT bad...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post