SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netflix price increase
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix price increase Login/Join 
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
With the amount of content they've been pushing out, along with their commitment to zero ads, I don't really have an issue with this. I think 2 bucks at a time may be too much, but it actually doesn't matter to me at this time because I'm not subscribed to NetFlix right now for a different reason: The damn infuriatingly annoying auto-play "feature" when you're trying to quietly browse and read descriptions pissed me off so badly since you cannot disable it, I unsubscribed until further notice.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
i just opted out of the criterion channel - a pre-release successor to filmstruck. could not get it to run on my pc tower / windows 7 professional. help desk basically told me to pack sand, so i did.

signed up for netflix and my watch list is growing. already watched Into the Inferno (2016), I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore. (2017) and The Ballad of Buster Scruggs (2018). i'm thinking maybe The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected) (2017) is next. or maybe Okja (2017).

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post