SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Grandbaby turned 3 yesterday.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grandbaby turned 3 yesterday. Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
I'm not one for feeling emotions or being huggy or anything like that but I'll be danged if this little one doesn't have me wrangled.

Happy birthday, little one! Smile

I snapped a few of grammie as well. She made eveverything perfect, as usual. Smile

She's so good to me.

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Grandchildren are so awesome; they take away the sting of getting older... Wink

Grandchildren are your reward for not strangling your own children. Big Grin

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Get even with your children.

Spoil your grandchildren rotten and then go home.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Congrats. You’re very lucky.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you to share. Nice shirt

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Congrats you got a real cutie there! My grandson turns 3 tomorrow we are going there shortly for his birthday party. He's a handsome fellow and perhaps one day we should introduce one to the other! He wanted a hot dog party so hot dogs are the entree. Grandpa said I'll handle this and ordered five pounds of wagyu all beef hot dogs for the event. Cool

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
... Grandpa said I'll handle this and ordered five pounds of wagyu all beef hot dogs for the event. Cool
Yeah, we go a little extra for the grandkids, eh? Big Grin

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Yep. Our older granddaughter just had her third. A more delightful (95% of the time) person one cannot imagine. We are totally smitten.

If I’d known grandkids were so much fun, we would have had them first!

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Looks like grandbaby got all her good looks from you, Mark.

Grammie still has hers!

Big Grin

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:

Grammie still has hers!

Big Grin
Well, I can't argue except the genetics aren't mine. Her mom is my step-daughter but you are right. I've no idea how I came to be wed to one so far above my league. Pure luck. Smile

Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:

Grammie still has hers!

Big Grin
Well, I can't argue except the genetics aren't mine. Her mom is my step-daughter but you are right. I've no idea how I came to be wed to one so far above my league. Pure luck. Smile
You and me both, brother.

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great photos! Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Beautiful family, you are surely blessed!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1175 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well grandpa, you better GET emotional and all huggy, it’s your responsibility Wink

Happy birthday, sweetie

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Great pics!

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
You a young ass grandpa Mark!

Spoil em, as i approach 40 i appreciate my grandparents more and more.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post