SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The term “Red Blanket” meanings
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The term “Red Blanket” meanings Login/Join 
Picture of Jimg1960
posted
I’ve been watching old shows lately, 2 days ago on adam12 a ambulance driver used the term red blanket when transporting a patient. I didn’t recognize it but it just slipped my mind. Today on leave it to beaver Wally told the beav that a girl he had beat up by mistake could go red blanket on him.
I looked it up and found the ambulance driver meaning is no triage straight to surgery. The girl going red blanket, straight for the juggler? Or no mercy.
Do you know Of a time when you used the term or heard it used at a accident scene or during your military career.

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Never heard it before.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah the term refers to critical patients. Have not heard it in a while.

Posts: 17534 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Never heard it before.

Same here. And I was in an ambulance for many a year. Must be California movie terminology.
And as we were not Dr’s, we went to the emergency ward. Only call that you took straight too a different location was late term labor pains with the Dr’s approval.

Posts: 4450 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wally beat up a girl?

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8796 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Wally severely beat up a girl on leave it to Beaver? I sure missed that episode.....

my only experience was when I was rushed to cardiac surgery last year and one of the nurses was dabbing at my privates with bedodine and the doc said "give me that" and proceeded to poor about a quart of that cold stuff all over my crotch... seems they were in a bit of a hurry for some reason.... it was either because it was early in the evening and they all wanted to get home for supper or possibly because my main artery was completely blocked......

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimg1960:
Today on leave it to beaver Wally told the beav that a girl he had beat up by mistake could go red blanket on him.
What in the fuck are you talking about? Coming into this forum, making shit up. Explain yourself.

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
It was on an episode of leave it to beaver. I did not make it up. Beaver fought a paper girl he thought was a boy. That was what Wally said to him.
The Adam 12 episode was a fellow officer was beat up by a gang and the ambulance driver told the he was going to red blanket him.

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're lying

Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
I’m not. I wouldn’t know the term if I hadn’t seen it

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Which season, and which episode of these shows?

Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
Lol. I have no idea. They are on me.tv adam12 starts at 4pm and has 2 1/2 hour episodes per day

Leave it to beaver comes on at 7:30 am

Sorry best I can do

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Where did you view these episodes?

Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
At home...

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimg1960:
At home...
Try again. You know what I'm asking you. You're about to get booted from this forum

Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
I’m sitting in my chair at home..I’m on my iPad. I am medically retired.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're trolling this forum, but I'll play along.

On what TV station or website did you view these episodes? And don't fucking tell me you don't know.

Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
Mat lock is on right now. Me.tv Nashville. channel 6 and my cable company is charter.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You saw both of these episodes- Leave it to Beaver and Adam-12- on Me.tv. Is that correct?

Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
Yes