SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California LEO shot
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California LEO shot Login/Join 
Picture of drew3630
posted
We lost a police officer, Corporal Singh, in a Christmas shooting. He was shot by an illegal immigrant during a traffic stop.
Corporal Singh was also an immigrant but he came here legally. Corporal Singh sent himself thru the police academy. He also took special classes to improve his English since English was his third language. Corporal Singh was exactly the kind of American we can be proud of. And now his loss is a result of California's "sanctuary" status Mad
https://abc7news.com/suspect-a...-police-say/4975873/

Posts: 245 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I hope they catch the son of a bitch. I hope he is not already on his way back to Mexico.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
RIP Brother..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2676 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Are you reading this Schumer you piece of shit?!! Mad

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
GodSpeed, Officer Singh.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15913 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heard about this on the way up to visit my parents, who live the next county over, damn. Godspeed Cpl Singh.

Posts: 14703 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Chris Pratt tweets support for catching the killer and left looses their shit again. https://mobile.twitter.com/pra...Finstant-articles%2F

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1496 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
When the left tells me I'm anti-immigrant, I'll tell them I'd happily take a million Corporal Singhs any day of the week. It's not that the left can't see the difference between him and the POS that killed him. They see a difference for sure, but the difference to them is that the illegal is morally superior. THey make me sick.

RIP Corporal Singh. You deserved far better.

Posts: 6066 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Piece of shit gov moonbeam has this on his worthless shoulders. RIP sir.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10912 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Newman is a little Central Valley town about 50 miles SE of me. So sad to hear this.

I think one of our member is a LEO in Modesto which is just a bit north of there. He probly has some info that isn’t public. Hope they catch this turd and string him up. If in fact the killer is an illegal, Trump should grab it like a pit bull and not let it go regarding the wall and real immigration reform

Posts: 4786 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Sad and disgusting. RIP Corporal Singh with prayers for his family and friends.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
God bless and keep him. I pray his loved ones can find peace.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29736 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
What drives me crazy is that the left just looks at this as collateral damage in their goal of total gov. control over our lives. Think about that a little bit. Collateral damage. "Shit happens, oh well". They actually find ways to ignore these incidences to promote their policies.

I'm ready for the revolution V-2.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Heard about this on the way up to visit my parents, who live the next county over, damn. Godspeed Cpl Singh.

[FLASH_VIDEO>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That was hard to watch.

RIP Ron.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20849 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
There is a memorial fund set up for him.

https://www.stanislaussworn.com/donation.html

Not sure how the money is spent. Family, memorial, or whatever else. I donated $20 because no matter where it goes I support it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20849 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm wondering how his family will do financially. It's a small city, can't have much resources. I don't know what the life insurance situation is. That's tough.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19724 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

[FLASH_VIDEO>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That was hard to watch.

RIP Ron.
Yup. They need to stop the flow of these people with the wall. Build the damn thing. RIP young man.

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
That was hard to watch.

RIP Ron.

No kidding. That was brutal. God bless our LEOs. Thanks to all of you on Sig Forum. Stay safe.

Posts: 7570 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
He leaves a young widow and a 5-month old son. Very sad.
This was on Bret Baier tonight.

Posts: 18096 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think LEO death benefits are $1M. Not sure if that’s a state or federal policy.

Sadly this will be the poster child for legal and illegal immigration.

P229

Posts: 3848 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post