SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Florida Man: Busted in Home Depot Shooting Up-Skirt Photos
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida Man: Busted in Home Depot Shooting Up-Skirt Photos Login/Join 
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Unfortunately, I know a guy who got busted doing this. We never knew how much of a slime ball he was.
The only positive is everyone at work, all of his friends, even his (former fiance) all know what type of person he is.

For sleazebags like this, no amount of counseling/therapy will ever change that.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Ya'll gotta try harder Wink ...we've got a pervert here that puts your perverts to shame...he was caught at a yoga festival hiding inside a porta potty toilet when he was noticed by a woman about to use it.

Woman lifts lid of portable toilet to discover man hiding in the waste tank

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep... Dayton OH.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
True story, many years ago while running a John sting the female deputy who was the decoy was getting ZERO attention.

They ended up busting a John who went for a “real” prostitute after casually chatting with the decoy. Asked him why he didn’t offer on the decoy. He told the officer it was obvious she was a cop as she was too good looking to be a hooker.

While I am sure that made her feel very good, I can’t help but wonder the self-esteem impact it had on the replacement deputy decoy for the next sting. Big Grin

That’s not an issue anymore. Most prostitution is arranged via various websites that specialize in that. Many postings simply don’t include faces anymore and they still get plenty of attention.

I was working the command post during a multi-room large sting last year and arranged a cross-dressing/transgender date for a male customer. When the suspect arrive on scene we directed him to one of the take down rooms and informed the team in that room to expect one visitor. We neglected to tell them it wasn’t a run of the mill female prostitute.

I’m told the officer than answered to door hid his surprise quite well but he sure wasn’t happy with us.

Posts: 6361 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post