SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Transgender weirdness strikes again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transgender weirdness strikes again Login/Join 
Picture of msfzoe
posted

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I have a 'don't give a transf**k' disorder. They say there is no cure. Apparently the 'give a f**K reassignment surgery' is expensive. I might just join the military and put the tab on Uncle Sam.

But if not giving a 'transf**K' is wrong, I don't want to be right.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
While the story written might be a couple days old, the story is not. She mutilated herself about two years ago, or longer.

If I were king for a day, she'd receive no gov't handouts for it.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
More than just a link in the initial post is always appreciated as well. Please supply a brief description so we don't need to click blindly.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Gosh, I hope she enlists in the military.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Woman identifies as a blind person and blinds herself.
quote:

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This woman is clearly suffering from a significant mental disorder. Her Dr, the one who helped her take her sight needs to be charged and lose their medical license. Absolutely inexcusable.

If this continues I will seriously consider identifying as Hugh Hefner and become TransHef. This will require that I live in a huge mansion with billions of dollars and surrounded by stunningly beautiful women at all times.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I've already taken the TransHef position. Go find another Trans for yourself.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8714 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
I've already taken the TransHef position. Go find another Trans for yourself.

There can only be ONE trans_______ case per humanity? (Serious question - this trans craziness is a subject about which I am thoroughly ignant.)

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post