SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Monica Lewinsky..

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Monica Lewinsky.. Login/Join 
posted
Her Birthday today.

My, they grow up so fast. Seems like only yesterday she was crawling around on the floor putting things into her mouth.

Wonder if Bill Clinton sends her another gift?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Yup. Men can be so stupid. Guess I don’t care so much about her birthday as I do about the where and when of what you’re referring to.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Report This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
I heard she's now a republican since the democrats left such a bad taste in her mouth.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I was seeing the sights at the capitol the day she testified. The scene at the courthouse was a zoo and kind of festive. Media vehicles and cameras everywhere, onlookers hoping for a glimpse of her. Was talking to a couple of women who were enjoying the scene, one says her friend kind of looks like Monica. Then her friend leans over to show the top of her head and says something about "from this angle"

Got interviewed by a Tampa newspaper where my dad lives. The next morning he picks up the newspaper before heading to an RV rally in Georgia. Late in the day, one last look at the paper, he sees the article with me named in it. We both were amazed he saw it.

Leaving the courthouse, we walked with a reporter who told us when Monica came in, she said: "Sit down boys, you are going to love this"

Posts: 7454 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post