SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good set of punches? Update
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good set of punches? Update Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Good idea. Yes, I can.
Ben Simonson from Boresight told me he would always break a punch or 2 when working on the 1.0 guns

quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
Those extractor pins are notoriously stubborn. Can you cut your punch shorter? If so try again.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/5370031394

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Just for you Mike.

I already have mine.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Ha. Love it!

quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Just for you Mike.

I already have mine.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Do you mean that this won't work? Roll Eyes

quote:
Eek

Which hammer did you use? A 2 1/2 pound cross-peen forging hammer? LoL

Sorry man, but I think you’ve correctly diagnosed the problem.

Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
You could sit behind Mike Tyson on an airplane and lip off. I'm told you'll get a set of good punches.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Private Joker!

quote:
Originally

posted by dgshooter:
You could sit behind Mike Tyson on an airplane and lip off. I'm told you'll get a set of good punches.

Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I want to see that circumcised Starrett …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
It's just bent. I didn't chop it down yet.

quote:

H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Left to the kidney followed by a right upper cut.Works everytime.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
It's just bent. I didn't chop it down yet.

quote:

I think they make a pill for that…

~Robert A. Heinlein