SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today's presser by KJP is a doozy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today's presser by KJP is a doozy Login/Join 
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted
She's just running through campaign themes and the Biden/Harris talking points.

She also announced that gas prices are coming down because 1M barrels are being released from the strategic reserve.

KJP said he had a cold during the debate and she's now launching right into what Joe has done and will do. She's invoking Beau without using his name. They are tightly circling around Joe and moving forward with him. The person doesn't matter but it's the presidency overall.

Posts: 4243 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are tightly circling around Joe and moving forward with him.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:

She also announced that gas prices are coming down because 1M barrels are being released from the strategic reserve.

Is anyone else concerned that the Turnip-in-Chief keeps depleting our strategic oil reserves?

Posts: 8842 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Oil release is in anticipation that the Hurricane will likely hit the Texas coast, and is already driving up gas prices on that speculation.

Not surprising, Jill is working the White House staff hard, she doesn't want to go back to just being FJB's spouse...

Posts: 24165 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^You given them too much credit. I think all of us should be worried...Brandon would release EVERY Barrel in the SPR in a quest for better poll numbers IMO, and his previous track record in utilizing/abusing his authority over the SPR is evidence of that! FJB is an 'existential threat' to our National Security!

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The DEI/LGBTQAUEDHAEUJ hire is a pathological liar.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
She's telling the press that the WH is ready to move from his cold and his bad debate night but she's lost the room. The press knows she's feeding them BS and they aren't buying it.

Only the most blind and oblivious will find solace in her words but the press sees right through her answers. She's just one blithering sack of BS.

Posts: 4243 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yes, I surely hope they're also asking the other guy the same question. Roll Eyes

https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1808223023159255371

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30862 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Maybe it’s best for Brandon to stew for awhile? I realize most of us want him gone post haste, like 3 years ago. He’s mortally wounded, let them all continue to play with the loaded handguns.

Clyburn Sr just came out and said if Biden steps out, his support goes to Harris. May as well let them fight amongst themselves.

Posts: 6377 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The Dims are in quite a pickle as they have NO right moves here! Wink

It would seem that the best thing about this debacle is that the Dims have only themselves to blame. Morally and ethically bankrupt, their power lust and greed, combined with their willingness win at ANY cost, fueled by their hate of America and Americans, here we are. They are a cancer on this country!

And to think, were it not for James Clyburn... Mad

Live Free or Die!

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
The dems absolutely did this to themselves, and I'm just here to watch and eat the popcorn... Razz

What's truly horrendous is that a good number of the press were well aware of his condition and purposely ignored it because he's their guy, until it slapped them upside the head. Mad

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6356 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Who's coughing I wonder and is it so loud because of microphone location, or someone who wanted to disrupt the question? Maybe petty, but I'm curious.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39184 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

She's just running through campaign themes and the Biden/Harris talking points.

She's just their mouthpiece, so one would expect nothing less.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Is anyone else concerned that the Turnip-in-Chief keeps depleting our strategic oil reserves?

There's a lot about what's going on that concerns me greatly!

There is a short term risk between now and inauguration day 2025 regarding foreign powers. With our obviously demented Commander in Chief, foreign enemies surely are strategizing how to best advantage themselves. There are also near term risks of the Dems in DC doing harmful things to try to win the election.

But the long term risk is that somehow DJT does not win the election, which will surely have catastrophic implications.

Thus I believe the highest priority is to get DJT elected. And that is best achieved with Joe as the D nominee. Next best would be Kamala as the nominee, but I don't think that is desired by the Dems. Worst case would be some wildcard D being put on the ticket. That would be the Dems best play right now unless they find some other way to get DJT out of the picture.

Which means we suffer whatever stupidity the current administration commits, with the hope it is the lesser long term pain.

Posts: 9709 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
The Dims are in quite a pickle as they have NO right moves here! Wink

It would seem that the best thing about this debacle is that the Dims have only themselves to blame. Morally and ethically bankrupt, their power lust and greed, combined with their willingness win at ANY cost, fueled by their hate of America and Americans, here we are. They are a cancer on this country!

And to think, were it not for James Clyburn... Mad

I think NHRA sums it up pretty nicely here.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8906 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Oil release is in anticipation that the Hurricane will likely hit the Texas coast, and is already driving up gas prices on that speculation.

Not surprising, Jill is working the White House staff hard, she doesn't want to go back to just being FJB's spouse...

Well....She'll still be a doctor. Roll Eyes

Posts: 6714 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

And the chief diaper changer....................

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4650 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Who's coughing I wonder and is it so loud because of microphone location, or someone who wanted to disrupt the question? Maybe petty, but I'm curious.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4650 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Yes, I surely hope they're also asking the other guy the same question. Roll Eyes

https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1808223023159255371

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1808223023159255371" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 673px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

The follow up question was:

“Do you have Alzheimer's, any form of dementia, or degenerative illness that may cause these sorts of lapses?"

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31962 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Just came across this quote in a book I’m reading. I though it was rather appropriate for here.

‘He who tells a lie is not sensible of how great a task he undertakes; for he must be forced to invent twenty more to maintain that one.’ ~ Alexander Pope

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2789 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post