SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today's presser by KJP is a doozy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today's presser by KJP is a doozy Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Oil release is in anticipation that the Hurricane will likely hit the Texas coast, and is already driving up gas prices on that speculation.
Nope.

There is the real strategic petroleum reserve that stores crude oil and there is the faux gasoline reserve Obamalamadingdong created after super storm Sandy. In this case, the propagandist is referring to the faux gasoline reserve where the assclowns rented 1/8 of already existing gasoline storage (ie the free market is left to operate at 7/8 capacity) in the northeast. They're actually shutting down the faux gasoline reserve and I made a lengthy post about it a few months back.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23714 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Just came across this quote in a book I’m reading. I though it was rather appropriate for here.

‘He who tells a lie is not sensible of how great a task he undertakes; for he must be forced to invent twenty more to maintain that one.’ ~ Alexander Pope

Good quote!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9512 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1808223023159255371

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1808223023159255371" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 673px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Eee pobrecito!
I guess I figured Doocy or someone had already asked that question. I have a feeling she will, in the long term, regret answering no.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7416 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not need to remind all here that there is a Field Grade Officer within mere feet of the President who carries the Nuclear Launch Codes (AKA - The Football) in a briefcase.

I am certainly justified in being scared shitless of Biden being in a state of non-compos mentis, should definitive action be demanded, whatever the circumstances!

Should anyone on the Forum know more or better than I… please tell us and alleviate my fear.

Finally, if you watch the ¨Press Conference¨ and pay attention to his eye and head movements, he is going from one teleprompter to the other on his left and right! He did not say one word that was not scripted! It is no surprise that he did not take questions…

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2162 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Simple answer.
Do not lose any sleep.

The complex answer would require telling things I won't, due to raising hand, taking oaths, signing papers etc., but I sleep very well, even with Howdy Doody Lost in Space.

There are many safeguards that keeping a person not in proper control of their faculties, from "doing or not doing specific required or not required, action(s)"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44507 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Simple answer.
Do not lose any sleep.
There are many safeguards that keeping a person not in proper control of their faculties, from "doing or not doing specific required or not required, action(s)"

Thank you - coming from you, I do feel a bit better!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2162 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Being "scared shitless" about some highly unlikely scenario that you have absolutely no control over is not good for your health.

Q

Posts: 27695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
The way she dips her kinky head, blinking all the time while spewing monotone nonsense is ridiculous.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
That’s because that ignorant bitch is about to lose her job.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15863 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
She's just carrying on the legacy of Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf.
AKA Baghdad Bob.

Posts: 9850 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
She isn't going to lose any job. She has carried so much DNC water she will be the next George Stephanolpooolous, media face for eternity.

Smarmy cunt needs to have someone just slap the fuck out of her on live TV. Stop lying bitch!

Is he dead? All I can say about that is look at his record.
Is he retarded. All I can say about that is look at his record.
Is he old? Well he isn't young and he knows that but with great concern for your question, look at his record.

Is he up to the job? Well I appreciate your question, we know this is top of mind for all Americans, but all I can say on that is look at his record.

Every journalist with any shred of dignity should lambaste this woman live until they are removed from the beat or the get the truth!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5188 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
It's one thing for the Press Secretary to put out the daily spin but quite another when she gaslights the entire press corps.

She's losing the room and any credibility
she had. The press is turning on her messaging and views anything she says as pure bull.

Posts: 4257 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Yes, I surely hope they're also asking the other guy the same question. Roll Eyes

Watching that was impressive indeed.

It's great to have proof that someone can tell a barefaced lie to people who know they're lying, and still pull off having a straight face. Lets you know just how far you can trust the rest of whatever they say.

Posts: 15171 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:

Smarmy cunt needs to have someone just slap the fuck out of her on live TV.
That would bring in big bucks on Pay-Per-View.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31490 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil Wegmann To WH: Why Did The President Say No U.S. Troops Have Died Under His Watch?

https://www.realclearpolitics....under_his_watch.html

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post