SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember David Hogg? He conducted a Twitter poll recently
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember David Hogg? He conducted a Twitter poll recently Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Someone in the comments section sad he took down the poll when it got to 85% "No" at about 100K votes.

Dee-licious Cool

Ha ha, fuck you, you loud-mouthed know-nothing little shit!

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107627 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Guess not, Hogg. Don’t let the door hit cha where the good Lord split cha

Posts: 13275 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's also funny is that the host of the video said "If you don't know who David Hogg is..." and then he went on to tell viewers how this arrogant little shit got his name in the news. I'll bet that chapps Hogg's narrow ass, because you know he thinks he's as famous as he can be. The truth, though, is that this kid is a has-been at age 18. No one gives a shit what he has to say.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107627 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yay!

Yet another publicity whore desperate for attention.

Kinda thinking that 85% is not just a regular no...

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could not find the answer online and do not wish to listen to anything that guy has to say. I know he was accepted into Harvard but do not know whether he attended or not. I believe that Harvard is all distance learning first semester. Anyone know??

Posts: 17243 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
"This dumpster of a mock adult" Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And there you have it David...No one likes you. Now totter on off and disappear.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have loved to have voted in that poll.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Sympathy can be found in the dictionary, Mr Hogg.
It is between shit and syphillis.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1088 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He thinks he's important...get lost Hogg, your 15-min is up

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
“Political Whocaresery”

Possibly the best term coined ever. And fitting as well.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
That POS...I wish him further failure in all his future endeavors.

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Has been tosser. I love good news like this.

Posts: 6014 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
That little pricks 15 minutes of fame was up a long time ago. Glad to see others dislike him as much as I do. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
Based on past history I thought this would be some gun grabber topic poll, but after opening the thread, I'm still satisfied with the poll results.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 579 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
The misshapen head bitch boi just will not go away unfortunately.

Posts: 2166 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I was privileged to get to vote before he ended it. He was definitely being ratio'd I am not sure where all his friends ran off too. Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
If you really don't want to know the answer, you best not ask the question. Big Grin
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1688 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
... I am not sure where all his friends ran off too. Smile

He never had any friends. Just people happy to use him while he was still spendable. He's old news, now, so they've lost interest and moved on.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
He never had any friends. Just people happy to use him while he was still spendable. He's old news, now, so they've lost interest and moved on.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post