SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Noble, misunderstood illegal alien meant only to burn out his ex-girlfriend
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Noble, misunderstood illegal alien meant only to burn out his ex-girlfriend Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
More unwanted trash Mad

NC apartment fire suspect was in the country illegally, report says

Displaced 130 people, 7 of them injured escaping the fire, and all their possessions destroyed. Mad Mad

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He's just trying to build a better life for his family....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
From the article;

"He will likely be deported no matter the outcome of his arson and attempted murder case, according to the paper."

I wish they could hobble that POS so he couldn't come back here!

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since no one was killed in this escapade - Life Sentence. Arson is a despicable act and deserves a strong response.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
An outstanding pillar in society

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37958 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
When they offer rewards for illegal aliens, they'll be gone on there own, real quick!
$5 male
$3 female
$1 kid

I could make a fast fortune in my county alone.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgtshuter:
From the article;

"He will likely be deported no matter the outcome of his arson and attempted murder case, according to the paper."

I wish they could hobble that POS so he couldn't come back here!

I would like to have him deported, after serving one year in prison, consecutively, for each person displaced; plus five years, consecutively, for each person injured. After that send him back home. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post