SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Police Car hit by DUI Florida Man on Lawn Tractor...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Police Car hit by DUI Florida Man on Lawn Tractor... Login/Join 
posted
his license having been suspended since 1978.
Haines City, Polk County, is nearby me in the middle of Florida.
Please drive carefully and stay off the sauce.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/...Lb3uPeQ73BfRZMNNcpvc

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Archie Teuthis,

Less is more.

Posts: 3995 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
He wasn’t driving. He was traveling.

Posts: 26954 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
We don't need no stinkin magic mushrooms here in Florida, just give em a tractor and a bottle of booze and a touch of powder....perfect!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Florida Man

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
George Jones

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
George Jones

The Possum?

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
As soon as I saw the title it did not surprise that it had to be in Florida.
Turns out this is about 10 minutes from where I live.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2579 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
George Jones

The Possum?

Yep google George Jones Honkey Tonk Song or something like that.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Florida Man

Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24186 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That's how we roll in Florida, yo!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30743 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I live in a small town along the SE Florida coastline where it is legal to drive golf carts on the public roads. I certainly haven't any problems with them, and so far no news is good news, but it is after all Florida.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
About 20 years ago, in Central Montana, we had an old guy who drove around town on a old, old tractor. He lost his license years before. He didn’t bother anyone and nobody bothered him.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4242 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
George Jones

"Well, she might have took my car keys but she forgot about my old John Deere."- Vince Gill

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
About 20 years ago, in Central Montana, we had an old guy who drove around town on a old, old tractor. He lost his license years before. He didn’t bother anyone and nobody bothered him.

That probably has been the case here, until he ran into a police car!!!!

The trailer with only a big cooler in it is classic. Probably full of beer!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Great video! My wife and I just watched it yesterday. That would have been one fun production to work on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGfgIQfpbWI

quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
quote:
George Jones

"Well, she might have took my car keys but she forgot about my old John Deere."- Vince Gill

Posts: 1981 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post