SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help me pick my new weather site
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me pick my new weather site Login/Join 
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
I use RadarScope for detailed radar and ability to look at raw radar data. For broad radar/satellite I use MyRadar Pro.

I have a weather station (KFLBOCAR153) that is tied into Wunderground and use that app for forecasts, weather news, etc.

For my weather station detail - either wunderground or the very simple PWS Monitor (Personal Weath Station Monitor).

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I use RadarScope on my phone

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
What the forecast.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
With the comments about Weather Underground I decided to check it out. Yup, a number of neighbors have PWS (personal weather stations) tied to wunderground. Given the wild variances around here due to inversions, etc., I find the data useful so the site has been bookmarked in my desktop PC's browser. The closest local PWS reflects differences from news stations' "downtown" or the NWS/NOAA station at the airport, both a good number of miles and altitude differences away.

I did try the android version as well and OMG what a battery hog. It was sucking the life out of mine despite moderate settings. Then there was the over abundance of adverts. Frown Dumped it! Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post