SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ivana Trump dies at 73
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ivana Trump dies at 73 Login/Join 
posted
Ivana Trump, who fled Czechoslovakia and found fame in New York as a socialite and an executive in the Trump organization, died Thursday, her family said. She was 73.

She was President Donald Trump’s first wife and the mother of Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump.

In a statement, her family said, “Our mother was an incredible woman—a force in business, a world-class athlete, a radiant beauty, and caring mother and friend.”

They added, “Ivana Trump was a survivor. She fled from communism and embraced this country.”

A personal, guided tour to the best scoops and stories every day in The Wall Street Journal.

She is survived by her mother, her three children and 10 grandchildren, her family said.

This story will be updated.
LINK: https://www.wsj.com/articles/i...57?mod=hp_lead_pos10

Posts: 17258 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Too young. Very sad news. Prayers sent.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
As expected, the leftists use her death to attack Trump and their children.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-ivana-trumps-death/

Q

Posts: 26447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is pretty low.

Posts: 17258 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Way too low indeed ... am sorry to hear about her passing.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read this.

Posts: 53215 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
She was a beautiful and classy lady, what do you expect from the party of inclusion but to disparage her.

God bless, Mrs. Trump.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
As expected, the leftists use her death to attack Trump and their children.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-ivana-trumps-death/

That’s disgusting. I cannot believe that people can be so sick and hateful. What a sad shame.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Her children and their capabilities are a testament to Ivana's character. May she RIP.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/iva...edical-examiner-says

Ivana Trump died Thursday after a fall that resulted in blunt impact injuries to the torso, the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner said Friday.

The spokesperson for the medical examiner's office said the fall is considered to be accidental.

"Having released this determination, OCME will not comment further on the investigation," the medical examiner's office said.

A spokesperson for the New York City Police Department told Fox News on Thursday that Ivana Trump was found unconscious "in close proximity" to the bottom of a staircase in her apartment.

Posts: 19599 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
so, I'm waiting for the theorist that had the explanation for Clinton's press secretary and Jerry Epstein's deaths to start up on this one.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
May Ivana rest in peace. And my hat is off to the entire Trump family for handling this with such class and compassion.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
She was 73 and I'm 2 years older. Her death has been attributed to blunt force trauma to her torso caused by a fall on her staircase.

Yikes. Too many forget how fatal stairs can be.
My lower level stair lift just crapped out Thursday (switch/sensor failure). Tech can't get here until Wednesday or Thursday to fix it. So I've been relegated to fanny bumping my way downstairs. Inelegant but safer than testing my balance. Eek

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16250 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
She was 73 and I'm 2 years older. Her death has been attributed to blunt force trauma to her torso caused by a fall on her staircase.

Yikes. Too many forget how fatal stairs can be.
My lower level stair lift just crapped out Thursday (switch/sensor failure). Tech can't get here until Wednesday or Thursday to fix it. So I've been relegated to fanny bumping my way downstairs. Inelegant but safer than testing my balance. Eek

I've always loved 2 story houses and had decided to buy one when I retired.

Then I got lucky. I broke my left foot and due to complications was on crutches for around 6 months. I found it difficult to go up 3 stairs to my house while on crutches and vowed to never have anything but a 1 story house for the rest of my life.

Told a friend I was shooting skeet with last week this story and he told me he wished he'd been that lucky as he was now living in a 2 story house and as he was getting older it was getting harder to go up and down stairs.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:

I've always loved 2 story houses and had decided to buy one when I retired.

2 story? Well shit... mines a tri-level and I have TWO stair lifts! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16250 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post