SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alcee Hastings - Dead and Forgotten
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alcee Hastings - Dead and Forgotten Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
If only our own JALLEN could have lived long enough to see this. Both JALLEN and I shared a special contempt for Hastings, and I for one am especially happy to see him gone. The man was an embarrassment to my state and to this country.

Link

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Died of Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer....As Donald J Trump would say, "Gee, that's too bad." Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8922 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Corrupt as fuck. Rest in hell, you dirty piece of shit.

Posts: 17147 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
We had one of these pieces of shit in Georgia.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34126 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The world is a better place today with that shit stain moving on.

Posts: 7562 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post