New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brad's wife Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
Brad's wife got fired from Cracker Barrel after 11 years. Now the masses have stormed the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Facebook page.

http://wcrz.com/cracker-barrel...t-is-amazing-photos/

The comments are hilarious. My wife is in tears reading them.

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This was hilarious. I read the comments for about 20 minutes. They went from having 10-20 comments per post, to 18k, all about #justiceforbradswife.

If you are bored, check out the main Cracker Barrel Facebook page and enjoy.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I like this one after they posted a picture of their sweet maple bacon.

quote:
Sweet maple bacon? More like sweet mother of mercy, why did you fire Brad's wife? Eleven years her smile lit up all of Cracker Barrel.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Is his original post still on there. I tried to look for it, but I hate facebook and gave up after a bit.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post