SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Monday Quips/Jokes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monday Quips/Jokes Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
I used to eat only NATURAL foods. Then I found out most people die of natural causes.

Do you know how cold it was outdoors today?

It was so cold that I spotted a politician with their hands in their own pockets.

What is Donald Trump's favorite sports team?

The Syracuse Orange

Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins, Jimmy Garappolo, Matthew Stafford, and Derek Carr walk into a bar...

to watch the playoffs!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I heard they just closed down the very last thermometer plant in Japan

apparently there was too much swordfish in the mercury

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Didja hear about the Girl from Fargo who married the Arab guy?
They had a son and named him Yassir U Betcha.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Why do we always hear about social security running out of money but we never hear of welfare running out of money?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post