SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^. Of course they do. The media and the libs will take every morsel they can and exploit it to the Trump administrations demise.

This it the SOP for the next 4 years.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5753 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
8 years.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I don't know why more people don't pay more attention to LTC (ret) Allen West. The guy is SMART and absolutely cannot STAND Nobama or ANYTHING Lib-tard. The guy is pretty savvy on Extreme Muslim Terrorism.....he fought it the latter part of his career.
better suited for Sec. of State

I'd like to see the President go with the choice of West ... we'll know in a few days he has picked ... oh and the round of Dem disputes ad delays again.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well, apparently President Trump just fired Flynn or he resigned. Either way he's out. I wonder who the next National Security adviser will be.

Maybe Petraeus.

Why do people think he will be the guy? He's tainted, and after this debacle Trump won't go near him. Just my two cents.

Just another example of the media trying to drive the agenda and make policy.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The goddam Dems and their eager media lapdogs think they've got a Watergate type situation on their hands.

Fuck you. Fuck you and the way you turned a blind eye to an AG who gave GUNS to Mexican gangbangers which got a border agent killed and HE GOT TO KEEP HIS JOB.

Fuck off today, Democrats.

You haven't brought Trump down yet, assholes.

^^^^^Yeah. I agree.

The anger runs deep.

These assholes are going to make it boil over if they don't wise up soon.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
In the press conference this am the MSM spent the whole Q/A session dissecting every word, syllable, nuance, and innuendo about the Flynn resignation.

With all going on, they are absolutely glued to this rather than reporting on other real news.

However, I hope Trump uncovers the WH leaking aspect of this soon.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Whatever Trump does is going to be scrutinized like no POTUS before, and it doesn't matter if his action is great or if it's not great it's got an issue they dislike and will try and exploit, it's the game.

We need to get used to it, and laugh it off, I assure you Trumps not all riled up and huffing about the oval office over each and every story.

Whatever he does, expect them to write negative articles, they will blow up every item to the extreme and create the image of problems, or incompetence, corruption, for every action. He could give Mother Theresa a million bucks to help african american kids that can't read and have no food and the story will be that Trump Ignores Inner city homeless problems.

The best recourse is to laugh it off, look at the accuser and shake your head, if you don't you are going to spend the next 4 years with higher blood pressure than the past 8, because that's the game.

Me, I'm turning off Fox news, staying off Drudge, taking a vacation from DC. I'll still stay in touch with the new but it's no longer going to consume my day because I want life to get better with trump.

The best get even is to improve your life, make more money, or stay out of debt, love your family and friends, buy more ammo and shoot your guns and be happy.

That's going to piss them off even more..

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'm more than a little bit tired of the congressman from Utah who feels the need to be in the news EVERY SINGLE DAY regarding who he is going to investigate next. You want to investigate the President, or any of his people? Whatever. Go do your job, but remember you are only one of 435.

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
One "leaker"? gone.

Joseph Clancy Resigns As Secret Service Director

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02...et-service-director/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Lots of hookers and blow during his tenure.
Good times.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oooh, I love his novels.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107603 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oooh, I love his novels.

Especially the ones written after he passed away.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's a mark of real talent.

posted Hide Post
Well, he was appointed by The Messiah.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's time to stop watching the news for a while.

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Watching the radical leftists drowning in their uncontrollable exasperation on social media has been quite amusing. I've gone from long, fact filled smackdown posts to just ingoring them or only casually posting a pointed comment of facts without getting pulled into the F5 tornado they want to tangle you up in and it only makes them angrier and more exasperated. Been on much less as well. At the pace they are going, most of them are going to end up having a stroke, on large doses of Xanax, and/or committed. It's going to be a long 8 years for them.

I agree about the news. Going to check in on Fox from time to time but I'm dialing back on viewing time substantially. Let Trump do his thing and peek in every so often. That's my 100 day plan.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
Watching the radical leftists drowning in their uncontrollable exasperation on social media has been quite amusing. I've gone from long, fact filled smackdown posts to just ingoring them or only casually posting a pointed comment of facts without getting pulled into the F5 tornado they want to tangle you up in and it only makes them angrier and more exasperated. Been on much less as well. At the pace they are going, most of them are going to end up having a stroke, on large doses of Xanax, and/or committed. It's going to be a long 8 years for them.

I agree about the news. Going to check in on Fox from time to time but I'm dialing back on viewing time substantially. Let Trump do his thing and peek in every so often. That's my 100 day plan.

Pretty much mine, too

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Trump Flushes Obama's Bathroom Decree

Score another victory against Barack Obama’s executive overreach. As the inevitable advance of the homosexual agenda moved toward the “T” of “LGBT,” Obama jumped in the fray, reinterpreting Title IX to include “gender identity” and ordering public schools to, for example, allow so-called transgender boys to use girls' locker rooms. In no time, 13 states sued to stop Obama’s tranny decree. By summer’s end, those states had prevailed, and a federal judge blocked the order.

Now there’s better news still: Donald Trump’s attorney general, Jeff Sessions, announced that the administration will not defend Obama’s order, thus stopping the case in its tracks before the scheduled appeal later this week. We hope the Trump administration’s next action is to rescind the order altogether and be done with this bathroom nonsense. After all, the science is settled — boys and girls are different.

Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Gary McCaleb put it this way: “This is good news for the privacy, safety, and dignity of young students across America. The Obama Administration radically distorted a federal law that was intended to equalize educational opportunities for women and misused the law to place members of the opposite sex into students' private facilities. The Trump Administration took the first steps to end that error. It is only common sense to ensure privacy for all students by keeping boys out of girls' locker rooms and vice versa, and school officials shouldn’t have to fear losing crucial federal funding when they protect all students' privacy. Respecting the real differences between boys and girls is right, because that protects the privacy, safety, and dignity of all students.”

https://patriotpost.us/posts/47448

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Why watch the news? I've got Sigforum.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I've actually found it even more intolerable to watch any news now than when Barry was in office. This is maddening. For the last few days, I've watched maybe a total of 45 minutes worth of political news coverage, and it's getting less and less every day. The media and the dems are simply out for blood, and it's seriously damaging my calm.

I'm relying 95% on SIGforum for all relevant political news.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post