SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got a pic of a guy driving around the neighborhood flaunting his wealth
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got a pic of a guy driving around the neighborhood flaunting his wealth Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted

Two sheets?!?!?

We get it dude - you're rich!

Wink Have a great weekend!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
LOL he sure is! He better not leave that truck unattended.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
No doubt he'll protect it by attaching it to a $5M house.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31426 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Not only is he wealthy, but his intelligence is second to none: He’s driving a Tundra.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Oh my. The nerve. Two sheets at the same time. Now that’s just uncouth.

The Tundra is a nice touch.

Well played.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate it when people shove their wealth down my throat. Someday I might be able to do that if I keep working really hard.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gonna stop in that QT and get a cold sodie and lotto ticket

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
No roller dogs/taquitos?????

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Sadly I must admit, as an old fart the humor here is completely lost on me. That said ya'll have fun. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Bald1, the humor refers to the now exorbitant price of most building materials and plywood especially.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
ETA: bolo beat me to it.

^^^^ Plywood is currently absurdly expensive. Up something like 118% nationwide according to the trade press.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
Bald1, the humor refers to the now exorbitant price of most building materials and plywood especially.

Ah... okay, gotcha. Went right over my old and extremely bald head. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The price of everything is on the roof now, Inflation coming soon.

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Two sheets?!?!?

We get it dude - you're rich!

Wink Have a great weekend!

Where's the plywood? I see a sheet of flakeboard and a sheet of T111 siding...and a nice truck.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Guess we all know where his stimulus check went. Smile

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
He's saving up for the down payment on building a house. Gotta provide 20% of the materials yourself these days.

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^^ Plywood is currently absurdly expensive. Up something like 118% nationwide according to the trade press.

I didn't know that. I too wondered what the OP was on about.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I posted this in another thread:

[/QUOTE]

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
>Stupidly expensive plywood prices<

Edit: *Whew* I just checked, and it's only (heh... "only") $54 around here. Still high, but not $100.

Posts: 32492 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:

That's true.

Tires have also gone up in price almost 20%.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post