SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thinking about some aftermarket wheels for my 2013 Tundra
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thinking about some aftermarket wheels for my 2013 Tundra Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Plenty of factory take offs on EBay and FB marketplace.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0...2Fitm%2F273879366117

Also, keep an eye on your local Craigslist for factory take offs as well.

Here's a set, local to me, off of a 4Runner.
https://stlouis.craigslist.org...lloy/6918672912.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Plenty of factory take offs on EBay and FB marketplace.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0...2Fitm%2F273879366117

Oooooooooooo...Shiny!

That's worth investigating further.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
For $200 per wheel you really have a lot of options for aftermarket wheels. I suggest you visit your local Discount Tire store (assume there is one near by) They have access to just about all of the major aftermarket wheel brands and may even have some take-offs to offer. They are running a 10 % 4th of July rebate right now.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with a little bling.
It just needs to fit you and your car.
American Racing has a ton of wheels (what I put on my Titan) but there a shitload of options to choose from.
Good Luck and let us know what you decide.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post