SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: Cigar related - Winner is ch23701 - definitely
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA: Cigar related - Winner is ch23701 - definitely Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Super fantastic Karma, I’ve been kicking around the idea of doing some type of cigar Karma myself; I’ve accumulated quite a lot over the years.

The clear bovada humidor is nifty, and the packets are all I use now. 72% in my wooden humidors and 67% in my plastic travel cases.

Please don’t pick me as a winner, but thanks for taking care of the sticks that you have and sending them to someone who will enjoy them!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can never have enough cigars in the humi.

Please include me for a chance at this nice Karma!

Thank you,

Rob

Posts: 3476 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
In and thanks for the opportunity!!

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me to the Karma! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 66 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Generous karma, please count me in.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
update in original post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ch23701, please respond to the e-mail I sent you on Sunday morning, otherwise I'll do a redraw at 2100 CST tonight.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
If you do a re-draw, please count me in even though I am late to the game. Thanks for the consideration!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 569 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
absolutely. Until I hear from ch23701 this karma is back open for entries.

posted Hide Post
Yes please, and thanks for the fun chance!!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
C'mon ch23701, you entered, don't make someone else take it away! Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys had tons of people here over the 4th of July weekend and just finally had a minute to look at my emails!!!

Again I apologize.
Chris

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No worries - just responded to your e-mail and will get everything mailed out tomorrow.