SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Dad Passed Away---***Update and thanks***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Dad Passed Away---***Update and thanks*** Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
92 is a heck of a run.

I'm sorry for your loss. He sounds like a good man.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
What a great story about a great man who apparently, lived life to the fullest.

Condolences,

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Nothing but good thoughts for you.
May your Dad rest in peace.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry...

Posts: 715 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences, sounds like he set a great example to follow.

Where's the beer!

Posts: 475 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss snoris.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Sounds like you have a lot of good to remember.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5306 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
My condolences

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain. I always try to remember the fun times and what he taught me. That makes me smile. I am sorry for your loss.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry snoris, losing a parent sucks. May he rest in peace. Prayers of comfort for your entire family and his lady friend.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20814 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences and prayers

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snoris, I am very sorry for your loss.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1112 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for the loss of your Father.

My thoughts and prayers are with you this evening.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read of this. Thank you for taking the time to share the information about your father. May God bless you with peace and comfort in your time of sorrow.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please accept my sincere condolences.

Thank you for sharing that beautiful family story / history!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post