SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well, the left can't meme, and I'm guessing they will underperform in the Acronym Wars to come
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well, the left can't meme, and I'm guessing they will underperform in the Acronym Wars to come Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Rep. Matt Gaetz introduces 'PENCIL' resolution barring Adam Schiff from accessing classified information

First, PELOSI and now PENCIL, and if you don't get the reference, you haven't been paying attention. However, Schiff is such a twit, he'll have to have it explained to him.

Gaetz has big brass balls to do this, and I'm not referring to the resolution itself.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, good for Gaetz.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's pretty good trolling right there. Haha.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
If I am not wrong, I believe Rush coined the “Pencil” reference for Adam Shitt

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Though we certainly could use a lot more of them, thankfully there are Republicans that ARE Conservative, and HAVE the Balls to do what can, should and needs to be done in order to Protect and Defend the Constitution of the United States! Not all of them are males either! Wink

And it they can troll the enemy unmercifully while doing so, more power to them! Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, I have no objection, but they're starting something which might go on for many years.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
There's a reason they tried to take him out with pedo-bear accusations....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post