SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    And now, because we could all do with a smile and a reminder that it ain't all strife and worry...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And now, because we could all do with a smile and a reminder that it ain't all strife and worry... Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'm the king of the jungle man, the jungle VIP . . .

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Loved the look on the chimps face as the guy swung him around in circles…my kid used to get the same goofy face

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11301 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Loved the look on the chimps face as the guy swung him around in circles…my kid used to get the same goofy face

You are right about that. I think most people respond likewise. Smile

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Started to monkey around and everybody went ape...

Posts: 9166 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Lol, I needed that, thx!

Posts: 3550 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Best 1:32 of my day - so far.

The monkeys going after the bananas reminded me of my grandkids at Christmas.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4235 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post