SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you seen the Embassy of Israel's response to khamenei's tweet?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you seen the Embassy of Israel's response to khamenei's tweet? Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
LOL!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
For those of you that couldn't see it because you don't do the tweeter:

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
For those of you that couldn't see it because you don't do the tweeter:

I don't do twitter but I always can see the links to it.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12440 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Ya think the rag heads in Iran know just how big a joke they are to everyone else? This tweet should be a good clue.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I find it curious that Iran talks all this shit, and yet has not the stones to attack Israel openly.

Could it be that they will be eradicated in any field of endeavor they choose? No matter what tactics they employ, Israel would utterly dominate and destroy them.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15601 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yeah, well.... This "cancer", will remove, you.

Write that shit down.

One of these days, Alice...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43908 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I find it curious that Iran talks all this shit, and yet has not the stones to attack Israel openly.

Could it be that they will be eradicated in any field of endeavor they choose? No matter what tactics they employ, Israel would utterly dominate and destroy them.

Israel would wipe them off the map. If they attacked Israel then Israel would be 'allowed' to do it and UN couldn't sanction them.

Also due to physical size of countries, Israel would have no choice but to nuke them since Iran's conventional weapons could likely knock down every building in Israel given enough time.

You will not see Iran attack Israel until they complete making a ballistic missile capable nuke. This is why it's vital to end the Supreme Leader of Iran and return rule to the people, or just nuke and pave, whatever way I'm cool with it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
quote:

You will not see Iran attack Israel until they complete making a ballistic missile capable nuke. This is why it's vital to end the Supreme Leader of Iran and return rule to the people, or just nuke and pave, whatever way I'm cool with it.

^^^^ Too many years of "leading from behind", or just having a behind in the white house has let Iran get way too close to having real ballistic capabilities. Trump has done a great job of reigning in a runaway train, but Iran needs a serious attitude adjustment.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Write that shit down.

Truth.

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Write that shit down.

Truth.

and Amen!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post