SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bill Whittle on white privilege and SJWs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Whittle on white privilege and SJWs Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
It's worth the 10 minutes it takes to watch, IMO.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/o7Pst_3xlX0

As an aside, yesterday a black friend refered to SJWs as 'the Klan with a tan'. I damn near wet my pants. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well spoken Bill, as always!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, none of the people who should be watching it will be. And the few of them that do will not understand him.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Stupid people aren't capable of being aware that they are stupid.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12725 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Snorting cocaine off Ukranian hookers"?

Is that a thing?

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15897 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Is that a thing?

See the waiver under the hookers and blow section.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3853 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Is that a thing?

Spend a weekend with jhe, he'll learn you up on it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I really like Bill Whittle and he is pretty much 100% right on most everything I've heard from him, but I am not sure that this is one of his better efforts. Typically, it seems like he destroys his targets with fact, sarcasm, and irony. By contrast, this seemed like a whole lot of name calling and denigrating. While I believe he is 100% correct in his conclusions about the Social Justice Wankers, this video didn't seem to have near the power and force of his earlier ones. I hope that this is just a one off fluke driven by the fact that it extremely hard to discuss these antiFirstAmmendment / Social Justice Wanker fecal material stain type of folks without using terms that sound like name calling, and this his future videos will sound more like his earlier ones.

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post