SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Favorite Movie Fight Scene
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Movie Fight Scene Login/Join 
Picture of rwilli
posted
I don't know if its been done before, but thought I would try anyway: Here is Mine: https://youtu.be/gkccqolaVGg

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 126 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are many, but one of my favorites is the cat fight in Destry Rides Again.
And a lesser seen one is the fight between Gary Cooper and Karl Malden in The Hanging Tree.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16102 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
"He is beginning to believe"

The fight scene between Neo and Agent Smith in the first Matrix

If we're going big, the Battle of Minas Tirith, specifically the arrival and Charge of the Rohirrim. "Horns, horns, horns, in dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the north wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last." I don't think anything will ever top that as long as I live. Battle of the Bastards was close, but not quite.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris.

Posts: 22925 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Does this count? Not much of a fight but I’m amazed each time. Lee vs Oharra in Enter the Dragon.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12734 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
They Live!

Roddy Piper vs Keith David.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
“What do ya say Jack- would you like a shot at the title?”

Mel Gibson and Gary Busey in Lethal Weapon.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=a2_OLwrEEYs&feature=share

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Mickey's first fight in Snatch

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite and IMO most realistic fight scenes.

And the coolest Viking fight ever!

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Kong v.s. T-Rex

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dzozer,

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3927 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“PUT ON THE GLASSES!”

They live by a country mile. Hell it exhausting to WATCH even filming it must have been brutal.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I think Iko Uwais and Indonesian film have been tearing it up lately with movie fight scenes. They have the brutal grit I'm looking for.

I just watched Jessica Chastain in the lightweight Ava on Netflix last night and couldn't stop thinking, "Can she just fight like The Raid: Redemption or The Night Comes for Us scenes instead?

Posts: 5587 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Oldboy hammer fight is pretty epic

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6326 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
They Live!

Roddy Piper vs Keith David.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c9rrgJXfLns" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

And in a close second.

https://youtu.be/SPR3RYP0Pbg

Posts: 390 | Location: Northern Colorado  | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
This. Since Ryanp225 already picked the Capt Turner v Dan Dority fight from Deadwood Smile
Kingpin v D/D

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Bar scene from John Wick.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1959 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26427 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite movies: 1941

Well maybe not 'fight' so much...

As this maybe...

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
George Kennedy and Paul Neuman in Cool Hand Luke.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post