SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NGD! (Guitar)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NGD! (Guitar) Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
GREAT guitars,, Yours sure is a beauty!! I have a Vela and a Custom 22. I think the quality control on these instruments are amongst the best today. They REALLY know how to make them pretty!!!!! Sweetwater is a business model a lot of companies should follow. They really do it right!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Hi Ryan, I had one ordered and built in the early 90's by PRS just like that one, however, if I remember mine also had a tremolo bar?? Other than those differences it's a beautiful guitar, and the bird inlays were amazingly done in detail and looked great. Great playing and sounding guitar. My only regret is that I never snapped an image of it. I did mention it in a topic in the Lair about the guitar, bought from Ed's Guitars here in Miami back then.

Well done! Especially if it keeps your interest piqued, enjoy.. Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Here is my PRS guitar, a 30th Anniversary Custom 24. The gloss is reflecting everything in the room Smile Great guitar, amazing neck. The fit and finish is outstanding.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2013 Korina SC SE. I beveled the edge for my forearm, added locking tuners. Love it.

Less is more.

Posts: 3995 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
PRS? Yes !

Here's one of my recents.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are some beautiful guitars. Thanks!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post