SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NGD! (Guitar)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NGD! (Guitar) Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted
I've been working on my music theory lately and thought this may add a little incentive to my practice sessions.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Not a musician, but DANG that's a pretty guitar!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15234 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which model of a PRS Guitar is it? I have a 1999 PRS CU-22 in the transparent green finish that they offered. Congratulations on a wonderful guitar!!!!! SmileSmileSmile
-Sid

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Nice guitar! Just got myself a PRS Tremonti. They’re great guitars.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Beautiful top on that PRS. I'm currently electric guitarless but that will change next year. Just need to decide on which one and an amp.

Posts: 13116 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
They are beautiful guitars! Congrats!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just bought the same guitar, Paul's model, only in a blond/brown coloration.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Awesome looking guitar....you’ll be playing more for a little while with that new inspiration!
I know when I bought my Les Paul I played 6 hours a day for a few months!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Nice. I assume the switches between the volume and tone controls are coil splitters?

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I love Sweetwater

Sadly there's quite the shortage of in stock guitars to oogle.

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Try being a lefty. Confused

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sidss1:
Which model of a PRS Guitar is it? I have a 1999 PRS CU-22 in the transparent green finish that they offered. Congratulations on a wonderful guitar!!!!! SmileSmileSmile
-Sid

SE edition of "Paul's Guitar". And thanks! Smile

quote:
I just bought the same guitar, Paul's model, only in a blond/brown coloration.

I looked at that one too and it was a 50-50 toss up on which was better looking.

quote:
Nice. I assume the switches between the volume and tone controls are coil splitters?

That is correct, sir. It's a Les Paul and a Strat hermaphrodite. Wink

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
Nice guitar! Just got myself a PRS Tremonti.

Nice axe!!!
I love the single cut look but I can't play above the 15th fret for shit on them. Wish I could as the shape is my favorite.

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Cool!! I've got a PRS Singlecut in a dark cherry sunburst. They are really nice guitars and play well. I also like the 25" scale.

Posts: 6621 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Very nice! I love Sweetwater

Sweetwater is great.
I love how you get your own sales rep and they actually contact you after each purchase to say thanks and talk about your new toys.
Mine sent me these pics of the actual guitar they are shipping.

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Sweetwater has been my go-to during the pandemic. There’s a Guitar Center about 20 miles away but they were closed until a couple months ago.

The PRS was actually in stock there and I picked it up last week during the Black Friday sale. I went to buy a Les Paul but once I held the PRS the party was over.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
I just restrung my Washburn acoustic. Haven't played it since much since my son passed. I'd like to pick it up again. My six year old son is learning piano and my dad is learning banjo. Guess it's time to rebuild those calluses.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
PRS makes a nice guitar.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post