SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1990s and 2000s Rock
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1990s and 2000s Rock Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Not sure about that drummer.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Ok one more and from the close enough year of ‘89.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
And I offer up a couple of tunes form that Little band from Texas.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae829mFAGGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wRHBLwpASw

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I'm listening to some Eva Cassidy right now

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great compilation of songs/music videos guys. I'll add two lesser known names who flew under the radar in the mid 90s:

Stabbing Westward - Nothing

https://youtu.be/r6msMrb0m6I

Their sound was completely different and I'm surprised they didn't get more popularity for their music.

Urban Dance Squad - Good Grief

https://youtu.be/X5yKWIRwgq4

If I just listed the name of the song you'd think that it was Rage Against the Machine except they were around before RATM was a band.

Posts: 790 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 790 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Something a little lighter...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Flashy fun.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Some Counting Crows

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
A little Spin Doctors

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
And finally, some Non Blondes...

posted Hide Post
Deftones - Change

https://www.youtube.com/embed/WPpDyIJdasg

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Well, really, some Baby Animals.

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Thunderstruck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post