SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1990s and 2000s Rock
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1990s and 2000s Rock Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Everlong, Definitely one of my favorites, even better live. Was about 6ft from Grohl during a solo Cool

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15261 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Perry:
1988 release but close enough Smile
In that case...

1989. The late, great, the one and only SRV.

Shredding in three, two, one...

Posts: 107481 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This is my favorite from sixteen stone.

This thread is incredible. I am loving this. I never expected to see Parabellum post up a song from Bush. Awesome! Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
In the 90s and first decade of the millennium I was still able to work out hard, and I did. Six days a week on the rock pile, light and heavy bags, and various PT exercises. A lot of the music posted here was dimed in the room where I worked out: Bush, Chevelle, The Pumpkins and…

Finally, R.L. Burnside can only be considered a north Mississippi, hill country Blues man, but in ‘98 he hooked up with a producer an engineer who worked with artists like Beck. This is pretty good workout music too.

Posts: 13230 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
This thread is incredible. I am loving this. I never expected to see Parabellum post up a song from Bush.
What am I, some kinda cott damn square?

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Great Thread Para!
Here are my favorites from the Era!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25407 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33754 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just had pour myself a drink. And I have a head cold.

Para ripping tracks off Sixteen Stone !!! Yeah - it's Saturday Night !

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Here's a couple for those familiar with the Georgia music scene in the 1980s and 90s.

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 219 | Registered: June 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Love this thread; got me taking a walk through the 90’s and remembering my twenties.

Pearl Jam’s Jeremy caught my attention and I watched the video again. For those who do not know, the song is based on a real “Jeremy”.

Jeremy - Wiki

More than anything else, the one thing that stood out to me in this article is that classes continued through the day.

Richardson teen-ager kills himself in front of classmates

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
This is a good time. The party continues!! Big Grin

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6961 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16665 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I'll piggyback one from another post.

Posts: 6961 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dsiets:
This is the first Smashing Pumpkins that got me to realize they are better than what I might think.
[/FLASH_VIDEO][/QUOTE] That's a remix. Their actual song is call "The End of the Beginning is the End." [FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 4154 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
I missed out on the 90’s. Kids, work, school, deployments. Now that I’m in my 60’s, I can rock out like the 80’s.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Always enjoyed this from a distance.

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post