SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1990s and 2000s Rock
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1990s and 2000s Rock Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Somewhat of a rarity, all the songs on this album are good.

Posts: 27805 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Guess I am too old ... just thought "rock" was the late 50s, the 60s and early 70s.

I feel so old in this thread ...

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4674 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7628 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4980 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
^ Seeing AIC next month with Bush & Breaking Benjamin with some coworkers.

From the OP, hoping Foo Fighters don't call it quits with Taylor gone. One of the best concerts I've been to.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15133 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dAMN YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME FEEL OLD, DOUBLESHARP IS THE ONLY ONE I COULD RELATE TO. HELL i AM OLD AND MY CAPS LOCK IS OBVIUOSLY OUT OF ORDER. hOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
This thread is right up my alley. Born in ‘87 I grew up listening to a lot of this stuff, plus a lot of 80s rock and metal, but idk how I haven’t dug into this thread before. Gonna enjoy it tomorrow at work, try to listen to it all, already seen plenty of good ones.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2432 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7227 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19974 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple more I don't think are in here yet:

3's and 7's

You Wreck Me

Posts: 920 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4980 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6364 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
The best by far! I still find myself listening to music primarily from these decades.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7051 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107227 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13156 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7316 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post