SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    DeSantis sends two planes full of illegal migrants to Martha's Vineyard
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DeSantis sends two planes full of illegal migrants to Martha's Vineyard Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
For the win! Didn't someone here suggest just such a thing? Would love to be a fly on the wall in the mayor and/or city council's offices on this one. Smile

Link

""States like Massachusetts, New York, and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration through their designation as 'sanctuary states' and support for the Biden Administration’s open border policies," DeSantis' press team added."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Barry and Mike can put them up for awhile.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...160057394#4160057394

Technically I suggested Abbott should do it, but I'll accept Desantis taking the lead. Wink

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I can see why DeSantis did it (or why AZ and TX didn't); planes cost more than busses.

But I definitely enjoyed hearing that.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, I think within a couple days the rich will hire them all. Cheap labor, housekeeping, landscaping, F BHO & Michael!

Great job Governor deSantis!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Been a long time since I could say that I really Love my Governor

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Winning!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Two buses just arrived in front of the Naval Observatory in DC. It's on Fox.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would chip in some money to continue this program.

Posts: 12657 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
Big Grin

Can you imagine that shitweasel Crist thinking of such a thing?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The lame duck Governor Charlie Baker RINO welcomed them with open arms, so did all the liberal do-gooders on the Island.

https://whdh.com/news/dozens-o...manitarian-response/

The money on the Vineyard will tolerate 50 when DeSantis start sending hundreds the NIMBY mentality will kick in and they’ll be on a ferry for Boston, Chelsea or Revere.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Aren't about half of the residents on Martha's Vineyard just seasonal residents who have their vacation homes there? How tolerant are the permanent residents going to be toward these immigrant parasites when the really rich people pack up & go home for the Winter?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
These current events are great for publicizing the treasonous support of the illegal invasion by the ruling class, but:

For every two bus or planeloads we send to Democrat neighborhoods, we should be sending thirty back home from whence they came.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Spunk is right. There’s no free housing for them on the island. They will just be sent to the cities he mentioned. Short ferry and bus ride.

Baker sucks but it will only get worse when Healy is in.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12422 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
Big Grin

Can you imagine that shitweasel Crist thinking of such a thing?

Nope, he spends most of his time trying to find his next political party he's going to switch to.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Classic! Good luck getting them off the island.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
a plane ride may cost more than a bus ticket, but a bus is several days driving, meals and perhaps overnight in a hotel - a plane is just a few hours and done.

where do we chip in?

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
a plane ride may cost more than a bus ticket, but a bus is several days driving, meals and perhaps overnight in a hotel - a plane is just a few hours and done.

where do we chip in?

Add to that the fact that they're not just going to walk away at a rest stop.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is not how I would handle the invaders, but I will give DeSantis some cool points.

Posts: 657 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post