SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another member saying hello from hospital room
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another member saying hello from hospital room Login/Join 
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I am home now. Sent home with prescription for
Norco, Synthroid and Calcium supplement. Getting in and out if regular bed is literally a pain in the neck since the incission is right there.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
at least your in your own surroundings now, hope you continue a speedy recovery!

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for your quick and complete recovery.

Posts: 1201 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post