SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    VCDL Email about Leaked FBI "Domestic Terrorism Symbols Guide"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VCDL Email about Leaked FBI "Domestic Terrorism Symbols Guide" Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I got the impression that one of Mike Glover’s business ventures had their logo used in the FBI document as a symbol of Militia
Violent Extremist (MVE).

Did anyone else catch that?

I hope it’s true. Mike stands to have a hell of a claim against the FBI.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I got the impression that one of Mike Glover’s business ventures had their logo used in the FBI document as a symbol of Militia
Violent Extremist (MVE).

Did anyone else catch that?

I hope it’s true. Mike stands to have a hell of a claim against the FBI.

Here's Mike's full reply in YT and him threatening to sue them for defamation.

TY Link

ETA:
Cruz vs Wray

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Not to derail the topic to discuss Mike Glover too much, but I signed up for a membership with American Contingency just to add my support. I’m looking forward to taking Defensive handgun 1 & 2 later this month from Fieldcraft.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sideways85
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Not to derail the topic to discuss Mike Glover too much, but I signed up for a membership with American Contingency just to add my support. I’m looking forward to taking Defensive handgun 1 & 2 later this month from Fieldcraft.

I also signed up but I never received the confirmation email.

I was just looking at those classes in texas

Posts: 672 | Location: Cleburne, TX | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Is the FBI going to declare the US Navy an "extremist" organization once they discover they actually wear a variant of the Gadsden Flag as a uniform patch? Roll Eyes

The Leap Frogs, U.S. Navy SEALs parachute demonstration team, jumps with a version of the Gadsden flag.

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've said many times that all gun forums are monitored constantly by the feds.

We gather here to discuss a common interest. There is nothing illegal or even questionable or ill-advised going on in the pages of this forum. The overwhelming majority of members here are American citizens, posting from American soil. We believe in and adhere to the Constitution of the United States- in its entirety and- unlike the current FBI and the rest of the federal government- not the cherry-picked bits that we might use to bludgeon others. Those with whom we disagree ideologically, we leave alone, unlike the FBI and other agencies in the federal government, who shamefully and illegally use their granted powers (powers granted to them by the people of this nation) to harass and at times, trump up crimes which never were committed. It is, in a word, criminal, and that is putting it mildly.

Legal ownership of firearms; love of this nation and its founding document. Well, oh, my God. Just how do we live with ourselves? Perhaps if we joined the certainly-not-terroristic organizations such as BLM and ANTIFA (who definitely have not burned, looted, rioted, assaulted citizens and disrupted life for anyone around them), then the FBI would take it easy on us.

I am surely an insurrectionist and terrorist because I object to being monitored, and because I am a gun owner and an American citizen who believes in the sovereignty of this nation. Don't forget that this forum openly supported the Canadian truckers- yet another group of insurrectionists. Oh, yes, what a threat we are, all of us, gentlemen.

The feds are scared of us. That's the way it should be, because this country belongs to We, the People. Perhaps if they would get their leftist, woke heads out of their collective ass and stop abusing citizens, they would have less to fear. As it stands now, if there are any terrorists to be found in this nation, look no further than Washington, DC and the FBI.

Shame on these people. Shame on them. Leave us alone.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
^^^
Well said, brother

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
someone once said that a great nation would not be destroyed from without but within

just look at how many 3 letter federal agencies have been weaponized against American citizens who actually believe in their constitutional rights...

have we forgotten about the EPA? how about the NSA?

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Amen brother.

We all know we are all on lists, and are unafraid.

Last thing these idiots should do is press the issue w their betters, the taxpaying free citizen.

It’s the confiscators who are fearful; political polecats seeking to keep their corrupt, ill-gotten powers.

We have been purposely put in a culture war, just like the Chinese before the revolution to divide us. Gadsden flag has never been more appropriate.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
someone once said that a great nation would not be destroyed from without but within

just look at how many 3 letter federal agencies have been weaponized against American citizens who actually believe in their constitutional rights...

have we forgotten about the EPA? how about the NSA?

All 312 of them …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Wait until the gov takes away firearm rights from vets with ptsd, after they pushed diagnosis and disability so hard.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post