SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yesterday marked the passing of Charlie Daniels-tribute vid
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Yesterday marked the passing of Charlie Daniels-tribute vid Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted
Watched Carl Hibie’s 4th of July show this morning on the DVR.
Ira Dean & Uncle Ted did a tribute song released yesterday. Hope it embeds properly.
WWCDBD

ETA: apparently not…could someone with more skill than myself embed this the right way?


--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.
 
Posts: 4549 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
 
Posts: 42140 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Thank you!


--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.
 
Posts: 4549 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Heard that today on the drive. I loved Charlie Daniels and Teddy can still play a guitar!


 
Posts: 387 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Dang I forgot about Charlie. He was a great individual and musician. During my college party days we used to listen to Charlie a ton. I'm not a cowboy either. The man could play the fiddle and put some real talent together to put on a show.

 
Posts: 8214 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Dang I forgot about Charlie. He was a great individual and musician. During my college party days we used to listen to Charlie a ton. I'm not a cowboy either. The man could play the fiddle and put some real talent together to put on a show.

I played the violin growing up and Charlie sure made me wish my teacher had let me play the fiddle instead of all the classical all the time.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wBjPAqmnvGA" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]
 
Posts: 671 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yesterday marked the passing of Charlie Daniels-tribute vid

© SIGforum 2026