SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    threads that show up on a regular basis, and will show up again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

threads that show up on a regular basis, and will show up again Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
after 15 years here I have seen the same 12 threads pop up time and time again,
can you name some ?

I have 4 more years here before I can answer that, I'll let you know Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Suggestions for a new, or the best, cooler please.

(Speaking of which, RTIC is having a sale)

Posts: 739 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Can I use the same oil in my push mower and Kenworth?

Posts: 9104 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
what magazines to you subscribe to? Someone always says, Magpul.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: radioman,

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Who is getting a flu shot?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16481 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Several times a year, the same quotes from the same movies in the Lair. In fact, it’s been a few weeks since we’ve had an Outlaw Josey Wales quote thread. That one runs on a monthly cycle.

Posts: 540 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"You Will Buy a Glock"

"What is there to do in Hawaii"

"Watch this video of the DEA agent who accidentally shoots himself in the foot inside a classroom Eek "

"LEO's help, I got a speeding ticket in Virginia, how do I get out of it" Followed by the response, "Don't speed" Followed up by "get a good lawyer"

Marijuana / Cannabis threads have the same set of responses from the same people. I'll chime in with, "Have you read the federal controlled substances act." Followed up by ASG and/or 46and2 saying the federal law is retarded and needs to be changed. Every time we get a Cannabis thead, I'm tempted to copy/paste the old responses from me, DMF, ASG, 46and2 and Para just to save everyone some time.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
The annual "USAA just jacked my rates up again" thread. Speaking of which, USAA did exactly that for the upcoming year. 13.5% to be exact. Time for a new thread! Mad

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2538 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yellow.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Which car/truck to buy
Which tires to buy
Which car battery to buy
Which watch to buy
Which vacuum cleaner to buy
Which coffee brewer/grinder to buy
Which washer/dryer to buy
Which wallet to buy
Which smartphone to buy
Which TV to buy

And of course, the obligatory “The NRA is horrible” yearly thread.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Yellow.

Yellow the band?

Or Yellow the color?

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11236 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
Yellow.

Yellow the band?

Or Yellow the color?

Yellow, the character trait.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
Yellow.

Yellow the band?

Or Yellow the color?

Yellow the submarine. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
I just bought an xyz pistol. What's it worth?

Posts: 3487 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Pumpkin spice whatever

Posts: 7436 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
OMG, do these frame rails on this used Sig I bought look ok to you?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
Kevin’s baseball thread
Grumpy bikers Sam Adams thread
Those two threads mark the change in seasons

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
“British Sniper kills 8 Taliban with 1 bullet who were just about to burn down an orphanage”.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
That kind of stuff will only bother you if you have a good memory or something else that I just forgot. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Daylight saving thread.

El Camino thread? Not sure if it’s annual, though.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5273 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post