SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    threads that show up on a regular basis, and will show up again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

threads that show up on a regular basis, and will show up again Login/Join 
posted
after 15 years here I have seen the same 12 threads pop up time and time again,
can you name some ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54607 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Low hanging fruit and possible cheating, but every year for years, you could count on a "Game of Thrones Season X" thread in the Lair.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Every spring, lawnmower/tractor threads pop up first in the south. Instead of searching, the guys in the North post the exact same thread a couple months later [sarcasm]due to the fast paced ever changing nature of lawnmowers & tractors.[/sarcasm]

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"If you could only own one handgun, what would it be?" [Always from a low post count member]

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Recommendations for:

First Aid Kits
Every day carry backpack
Travel day pack

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Thinking of cutting the cord, any recommendations? Related: What's a good TV?

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
socks

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
"Recommend me a good WiFi router"

"Should I stick with Apple/Android?"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Who makes the best magazines for XYZ?

The Waste King is on sale!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Don't forget water heaters! AC for that matter too.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My credit card got hacked.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
For several years, I composed elaborate posts at the beginning of each flu season (with links to the 1919-20 pandemic, the cytokine storm, etc.), encouraging everyone to get vaccinated. I finally just gave up. Frown

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Near miss accidents or incidents

How would you have handled X situation that I was just in

The one I really hate to see: "XXXXX" has passed away

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
"Appliance Brad..." still!

"What email program should I use?"

"How do I stop my dog from...?"

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Computer gurus please step in

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enough with The dog pics.

Enough with the cat pics.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Where Is My Karma?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
What brand of washing machine/TV/refrigerator/tires/toilet paper should I buy?

Then there’s the Rick Roll. Never fails to delight the victims.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
What say ye? Should I get a Dyson or a Vitamix and what kind of coffee to go with?

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post