SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What a long, strange trip it has been… After 937 days I am “unretired” and back to work.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What a long, strange trip it has been… After 937 days I am “unretired” and back to work. Login/Join 
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Amazing journey! Congrats on your skillful and patient approach. You've done well.

Posts: 11395 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
That's a harrowing story! Glad you're going to get your improved retirement and are in a decent environment in your new work spot. One thing that stood out to me in your story was your having had the opportunity to lose that much extra poundage which will be will no doubt be a huge benefit to your fully enjoying your actual retirement. Very glad you had a strong union to back you up! Thanks for sharing your story.

Posts: 4814 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Relying on God and recognizing your pride in the depths of a harrowing situation is when Jesus will intercede and impose His Will during our earthly battles. Congratulations on your victorious outcome!

It was good for me to be afflicted, as it taught me your decrees. Psalms 119:71

Posts: 10 | Location: Western Washington  | Registered: August 04, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post