SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Every once in a while, my daughter leaves me a sign I may have done something right
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Every once in a while, my daughter leaves me a sign I may have done something right Login/Join 
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
There is no greater satisfaction as a parent than when your children make you proud of how you raised them.

Well done!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pic. Reminded me of the time I took my buddy to The Wall for his first visit and helped him find his big brother's name.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great kid and great photo, too.
In Flanders fields, the poppies grow...

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16106 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Indeed! Ya done good! Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16246 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn the pollen is thick today

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6234 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of VonFatman
posted Hide Post
choked me up my brother!

Posts: 376 | Registered: September 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I’m very moved by your daughter’s display of respect and admiration. Just one of the countless times she’ll make you proud.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The picture brought a tear to my eye. You have a great daughter. Good job!

Posts: 7562 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Good job raising her.

Having been to Section 60 before, it is one of the most emotional places I have ever walked through. That place and the Wall get me every time.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16405 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
There's hope for America if there are kids like yours

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Outstanding, and moving.

Posts: 6695 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
Your cousin was also from my home town and I remember when he died.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
That brought on a tear, what a great young lady. As Sailor1911 said, a kid that gets it! Great !

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Good Parenting.

Great Kid.

Hope for tomorrows generation.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post