SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *** Please Resize Your Avatar: JR78, DaveTruong ***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** Please Resize Your Avatar: JR78, DaveTruong *** Login/Join 
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Mine is ok, right?

Other than the lewd face it's making, it looks fine. Wink

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is my

too big. Razz

Posts: 1153 | Location: western, Washington | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Thanks. The whole demise of Phtobucket has been a PITA.

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTIN BLANKS:

Here, SHOOTIN BLANKS, is a new avatar for you:

I assumed the bike was the subject. Kept enough of the surrounding subject matter to frame it nicely. Please download and use.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I am greatly offended by this. I demand a protest, a movement, and for the politicians to make you do things my way, because I am right.
(this is the special snowflake board right?)

All joking aside, I agree with using normal pictures. I'll be on my phone then bam, picture of something and I'm like WTF?!?!? I was reading sigfruend.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I have been asked to make my avatar larger. Wink

Posts: 5599 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It's already breaking the size rule, so why not?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18025 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:

Does she think it's strange you use her rear end as your avatar?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20829 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
I wish my life were going so well that SIGForum Avatar Sizes worked its way to near the top of my worry list.

Jes' sayin' Wink

Jim, That would be wonderful indeed!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTIN BLANKS:

Thanks for addressing the issue.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Storm. Will do it as soon as I can get a sit on me bus. Very kind of you to resize the thing, as I had no idea on how to do this.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Weird, it says «image doesn’t appear to be available». I just deleted my avatar, to avoid further inconvenience.

Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
What in the world? It’s still showing. How can I delete the zombie avatar? Pretty sure I did press « delete ».

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I REFUSE TO RESIZE MY AVATAR!

How do you know that she hasn't already "resized" stuff on her own?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5647 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
I wish my life were going so well that SIGForum Avatar Sizes worked its way to near the top of my worry list.

Jes' sayin' Wink

And I'll just leave this right here. This is someone's avatar (actual size) on page two of the Alton Brown thread, and believe me, when you're a few miles off shore with just barely enough Internet to open a thread, an avatar that size brings my Internet to screeching halt.

Why not just turn off avatars if it causes you so much trouble?

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steyn:
What in the world? It’s still showing. How can I delete the zombie avatar? Pretty sure I did press « delete ».

Thanks for addressing this. If you deleted/removed you avatar url from your Sigforum profile and it's still showing up, it might still be cached on your browser or the server. Give it a few hours, and see if it goes away.

If you want to try and replace it with the smaller version, here's the URL:

https://s1.postimg.org/3kydo2497j/vanessas-law-canada.jpg

If you don't know how to change your avatar on here, post back in this thread, and I or someone else will post instructions.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Instructions On How To Change Your Avatar

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Storm,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

I Second

Posts: 6014 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Jes' sayin' Wink

And I'll just leave this right here. This is someone's avatar (actual size) on page two of the Alton Brown thread, and believe me, when you're a few miles off shore with just barely enough Internet to open a thread, an avatar that size brings my Internet to screeching halt.

Why not just turn off avatars if it causes you so much trouble?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:

I see the second to have XLT make his avatar made larger.....all in favor say aye.

AYE

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4838 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post