SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Research: Psych Experts Call Left-Wing Leaders ‘Psychopathic’
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Research: Psych Experts Call Left-Wing Leaders ‘Psychopathic’ Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:
"Borderline" Hell.

These people are way over the line. Psychologists are just trying to soften the blow.

Borderline is a diagnosis not a description. Someone with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) is severely messed up. Cuckoo for cocoa puffs. One minute they love-bomb you, the next you are the devil incarnate. They experience the world at the extremes of opposites, and they are irrational. They can be emotionally explosive and violent.

"Borderline" was coined by Freud - diagnosing the disorder as "on the borderline between psychosis and neurosis". That that's actually not a bad description of a Borderline.

The "Cluster-B" disorders are: Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Histrionic Personality Disorder, and Anti-Social Personality Disorder.

All 4 overlap to some degree and are often co-morbid. All are caused by attachment disorders with the primary caregiver early in life. Given the massive increase in infant daycare as women entered the working world in droves in the 80's, what we are seeing today is consistent with this. Conservatives tend to have more traditional families and are more likely to homeschool keeping the primary caregiver with the child most of the time.

The reality: You cannot outsource the raising of your children to minimum wage earners that have to take care of several infants/toddlers at the same time. At the very least, a close family member, such as a grandparent should provide care if the mother is unable.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
quote:
left-wing psychopaths pretend to care about “social justice and equality,” but in reality are just feeding their massive “ego-focused” lust for power, glory and revenge

That sure sums it up nicely.

JC

Posts: 1272 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I just wonder why there are so many psychopaths. It’s getting to be irreconcilable.

mental health counseling and medications are the new normal. I've noticed many of the YT channels I've followed advertise counseling as an essential health benefit, it's all done online. I've seen celebrities saying it's so great 'everybody should be in counseling' on a regular basis.

Posts: 2784 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post