SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Merry Christmas and thank you to all who will be serving away from their families during the holidays
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas and thank you to all who will be serving away from their families during the holidays Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted
For those of you in our military who will be on duty, those who are deployed overseas, LEOs, firemen, paramedics, doctors, and nurses who will be working over the Christmas holiday, thank you from my family to yours.

Merry Christmas to you all. May God bless you and your families abundantly for your service.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
+ 1 million!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well....and to ALL of this great community!
I’m unlucky this year...Christmas day starting at 08:00 working a 24 hour shift....sucks to be away from family but some of the guys with younger kids will be home instead...mine are older...still stinks though

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having spent time away from my family during the Holidays while serving years back - there is a profound sense of pride that comes in doing so.

Stateside was easier - our unit would change shifts so married folks got Christmas off and the single folks got New Years off.

For those working and serving - thanks and stay safe - the Holidays can bring out the best and the worst in people.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated. Thank you.

Merry Christmas!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Amen!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post