SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thrasher Coffee: Start your morning with a cup of MAGA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thrasher Coffee: Start your morning with a cup of MAGA Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
He needs to get it in k-cups, which as a practical matter is all I can brew in the office these days.

Otherwise, someone let me know how it compares to Black Rifle, please? I’m just waiting for someone to be triggered by my ammo boxes full of rounds.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16273 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a shot, ordered Homestead Roast and some Deplorable coffee. Plus I could use a cool Trumpy Bird shirt (when I checked out an offer for a tee shirt came up, $16).

My wife usually buys Starbucks at the grocery store, never thought of it as "liberal coffee", but I guess I should. I'll start buying Black Rifle, or Thrasher, or another right minded company.

So deplorable...

Posts: 5768 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
I got the MAGA blend. I ageee, k-cups are the way to go Smile

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
From Thrasher Coffee:

In fall of 2018, a new toy took America by storm.
The Build The Wall construction set began flying off shelves and landing under Christmas trees in conservative homes all across America.
The toy was so popular that it was mentioned on Fox & Friends, CNN, Yahoo, CBS News, USA Today, The New York Post, and more!
Sadly, all of this press drew enemy fire from the Left, nearly ruining our small patriotic business.
We've been fighting battles with liberal tech giants in Silicon Valley and in Canada as well as a foreign toy maker - all who want to censor us.
But we have good news!
Our company is not backing down and we are about to roll out The Border Patrol Kit — the next toy in this incredible collector’s series!
It comes with 2 Border Patrol Officers, 2 Border Patrol Canines, a barbed wire barrier, and two additional figures attempting to cross the border.

Would you like to own the next collectible kit?
Contribute $40
With your contribution of $40, we will send you The Border Patrol Kit once they roll out of the factory in the Spring of 2019. Shipping is free.
Your contribution will hold your order for the kit and fund production
Contribute $80
With your donation of $80, we will send you both the Build The Wall Set and The Border Patrol Kit! Shipping is free.
Your contribution will hold your order for the kit and fund production
Contribute $100 or more...
With your donation of $100, we will send you the Build The Wall Set, The Border Patriot Kit, and a pack of 100 extra mini-bricks! (For expansion of the Build The Wall set!) Again, shipping is free!
Your contribution will hold your order for the kit and fund production.
After you make a donation, you will receive instructions on how to give us your shipping information. We will send out these instructions periodically, it may not be immediate. You will also be given periodic updates on the production of your new toy.
Shipments are expected to begin this Spring!
Click here to Contribute
" Thank you for supporting freedom and securing our borders! "
-Brandon Vallorani