SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Johns Hopkins Hospital DEI chief claims ALL whites, males, Christians, able-bodies people and English speakers are 'privileged'
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Johns Hopkins Hospital DEI chief claims ALL whites, males, Christians, able-bodies people and English speakers are 'privileged' Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They do this shit all the time. They say exactly what they want to say, then apologize when they get push-back.

The key is that leftists believe all apologies are phony, because they, themselves, never mean it when they apologize and they know when they cancel one of their opponents, those opponents are apologizing out of a need to survive.

Therefore, when one of their own apologizes, they know it's false. The effect is that they get to say what they want and then they can "retract" it to quell controversy while leaving their original statement out there for all to see. By doing this, they have broadened the reach of their original statement, aided by those who are outraged by it.

There's not one single honest thing in or about these people. Not a single thing.

Posts: 109042 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Doesn’t capitalizing something tell the reader that it’s more important or greater than something not capitalized?

https://x.com/wallstreetsilv/s...879792786800693?s=46

Posts: 34529 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I've complained to my buddy who is a pilot at Delta about the DEI bullshit at my airline. He continually tells me that Delta is 1,000 times worse. Now I see why. Holy shit!! Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
My wife works for higher ed and is hip deep in this crap. She brought home the DEI mission statement, and its five pages of intended obfuscation. It's meaningless with the intent that they make the rules and definitions.

Now this ultimately is the fault of the President of the college. She's the one that let them in the door. But, it's encountering resistance. First and foremost from the faculty. The DEI director was a salaried employee already, and only 29 years old. Her compensation went from 30k to 90k, and that pissed a bunch of people off. The money came from a grant that funds it for three years. But they insisted the salary continue after the grant runs out. The current President usually finds a way to make that happen, but she retires this May. Will see. This DEI cast of characters is not making many friends.

My wife's office is fighting the DEI director because they are misusing the college logo for their purposes, and they altered it. They can use the name, but they can't use the logo for groups or clubs. Which is against state rules. These people don't care, and respect nothing and no one. My wife's office has all the facts and rules on their side, and will no doubt be labeled racist when these people don't get their way.

For those at the top of this grift, the most important thing is to protect the money.

For those at the bottom of the grift, they don't recognize it as such but just want to troll.

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Just a few seconds thought of my own. 8 for 8

Addendum list of “privileged”

Learners not free-riders
savers not spenders
Givers not takers
Workers not loafers
Listeners not screamers
Law abiding not law breaking
Providers not demanders
Say thank-you not gimme

I was also curious about her un-apologetic cultural appropriation in her so-called job's title. "Chief" is clearly off limits and she should be ashamed of her self.

Posts: 6502 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
8/9 for me, but only because I'm a senior, rather than middle-aged.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^
This…

And extremely proud to be such!!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2149 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
JHU translation: "We didn't mean to send this to all of the people we maligned...we regret nothing, but offer excuses but either way, it's the white man's fault"

Posts: 1726 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is she not privileged? I know nothing about her and she checks 4 if not 5 of her own privileged boxes.

Posts: 5464 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
This bitch is a MD. She took an oath to do no harm.

She ain't living up to her oath, that's for sure.

Posts: 9251 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"sincerely apologized"

Horse Shit

It's what she believes. She apologized because she was compelled to do so. They're all a bunch of phonies. The modus operandi is just as I described at the top of this page.

https://twitter.com/EndWokenes.../1746216998562922964

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Yeah she regrets and disavows but still believes what she wrote. Had no one complained, she would have left it as written and likely moved forward to greater extremes. It should be instructive that enough people with power and influence believe these lies and are working to impose consequences on their target as Alinsky taught. The room gets smaller with every trespass like this that goes unopposed.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
There’s one response Johns Hopkins cam do that would make me believe what they wrote:

DEI + FR = FIRED

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
It's not that we're privileged, it's that we know how to wake up and go to work in the morning.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4634 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She needs to be scratching an unemployed ass.

Posts: 136 | Registered: December 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Imabmwnut:
She needs to be scratching an unemployed ass.
That's not going to happen, of course, and my wish would be for her to have no ass to scratch.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Resigned

But the racist bitch stays employed, naturally, since she's so fucking special.
quote:
The announcement also revealed that Golden would remain at the facility as the Hugh P. McCormick Family Professor of Endocrinology and Metabolism.