SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    John Conyers dead at 90.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Conyers dead at 90. Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
Gone but not forgotten......you bastard.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Michigan is a great state, but we have more than our fair share of assholes representing us in congress! Something good about the dead: Good he's dead!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1697 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

At this rate, it might be smart to invest in some coal companies.....maybe shovels as well. Big Grin

Are the fires of Hell fueled with coal?

Hell feeds the lava of volcano's deep inside the earth. Occasionally, there is a blow off to release some of the gases. There are seams of coal deep underground that have fed the fire since the beginning. Some say it is a dry heat.

There are no escalators or air conditioners since there are no engineers in hell. This is all spelled out in the Devils version of the Bible. Wink

And it is starting to get crowded down there and some of them may be laid off and job opportunities are limited. Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 41,

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post