SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    John Conyers dead at 90.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Conyers dead at 90. Login/Join 
posted
Not worth copying and pasting link. Who said something last week about these happen in threes?

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Good. It must be like "friends" day in hell.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7122 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
One less troublemaker.

Posts: 3165 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Good riddance. POS. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Since these sorts of things happen in threes, anyone wanna take a guess as to who's next?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Since these sorts of things happen in threes, anyone wanna take a guess as to who's next?

Wait a minute, doesn't al-Baghdadi count?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30499 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

Wait a minute, doesn't al-Baghdadi count?

I'm thinking number three will be RBG.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2193 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Woooo Hooooo the good news just keeps on coming, are we getting tired yet of winning? HELL NO!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4852 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
John Conyers dead

Adios motherfucker!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by MG34_Dan:
Ooooo that would be SOLID GOLD!!!!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
For a minute I thought it said John Cornyn. Conyers' demise doesn't trouble me, but I'm fairly happy with Cornyn.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Oh he had enough skeletons in his closet. Because of the sexual harassment allegations made he resigned. And the winner of his seat was Tilab.

Then there was the time his son was caught using Conyers' leased Escalade, leased for him to use in official business only. It was broken into under the care of his son, he was using it for his music promotion business.

And we cannot forget Monica, his wife. Her story:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Conyers

Probably more that got covered up better.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8154 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I'm unable to attend the funeral so I'll just send a letter that I approve of it. Wink
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by MG34_Dan:
+2

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23378 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Good riddance you racist fuckhead
Your days of choosing to hate America are over and now reality is a bitch

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1322 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
John Conyers dead at 90.

At this rate, it might be smart to invest in some coal companies.....maybe shovels as well. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I'm unable to attend the funeral so I'll just send a letter that I approve of it. Wink
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MG34_Dan:
+2[/Q

What've you guys got against Hillary?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

At this rate, it might be smart to invest in some coal companies.....maybe shovels as well. Big Grin

Are the fires of Hell fueled with coal?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Conman Conyers kicked the bucket, about time.

Posts: 5318 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
1965-2017 he stayed in office. That's a long time to fuck a place up. Adios, motherfucker. Keep the doors to hell open for the other America hating bastards in your party.

Posts: 13152 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
His wife was sent to prison for corruption. He failed to get sufficient signatures once to be on the reelection ballot and sued. In the end he resigned in flurry of sexual harassment accusation.

Peach of a guy..... Oh, and Rashida Talib took the seat he vacated so he's still screwing us.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38035 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
good

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53279 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post