SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - One package of six NATO watch bands
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - One package of six NATO watch bands Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
I apparently bought these some time ago and either ordered the wrong size or got rid of the watch I bought them for. At any rate, up for grabs is the following.

Carty 22mm NATO watch band 6 pack

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod..._title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rules:
1 - Must have at least 25 posts as of today.
2 - Must have a 'good' email address in your public profile.
3 - Must include a description or pic of what you intend to use them on in your post.
4 - Karma only runs until Sunday night when the karmanator will select the winner.

Good luck! Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, have been thinking about trying a new band on my Citizen F150.
Photo to follow
Thanks for the chance.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Cool karma! Please toss my name into the hat.

I think the colors of those straps would work great on my poor man’s Heuer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your karma, we appreciate you doing this.

My Seiko Turtle re-issue, 22mm band.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
My Citizen Eco-Drive CA0621-05L leather band is getting a bit ratty. Could use these bands. Put me in please. Thanks for the offer.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please add me, my Arnie is due for a new one

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Love to have them - I have several with 22mm lugs. Here is one of them.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you for the karma!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Citizen will be glad to show them off. I am in.

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10-8
Picture of Apphunter
posted Hide Post
Please include me. It will go on my seiko turtle SRPE03K1

Posts: 915 | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

My Citizen Eco (thank you Mr. Dave) is actually in need of a new band.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I seem to struggle greatly posting photos from my Kindle Fire. Would be happy to send one via email from my phone if chosen. Casio Pro Trek is my watch they fit.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Please enter me in your karma, we appreciate you doing this.

My Seiko Turtle re-issue, 22mm band.

You sir are the winner. Will contact you shortly for your mailing address. Congrats. Smile

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deleted

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I just saw the posting telling me I won the watch band karma!

Thank you so much! Will respond to your email.

And I liked seeing the members watches too!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Not received any communication yet, is there a problem with my email ?

美しい犬

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I went back again and ran through my Inbox and my SPAM folder and found nothing from you. This was the third time I've done this over the last week since the karma ended looking for a reply from you. Having received nothing, I re-ran the karmanator again yesterday (I think) and sent the bands to another SigForum member. I do want to be fair with you about this though given you were the original winner, so please send me another email with your contact information and let's see if we can connect.

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
I went back again and ran through my Inbox and my SPAM folder and found nothing from you. This was the third time I've done this over the last week since the karma ended looking for a reply from you. Having received nothing, I re-ran the karmanator again yesterday (I think) and sent the bands to another SigForum member. I do want to be fair with you about this though given you were the original winner, so please send me another email with your contact information and let's see if we can connect.

I never received an email from you.You were the one that said you would be contacting me shortly.

美しい犬

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Bigdeal...My fault and apology. Sent you a reply after digging up your email in my junk folder.

You did the right thing passing them on, after not hearing from me. Hope the receiver enjoys them.

美しい犬